West Lodge Primary - Early Years Educator Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Become a highly trained professional who play a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. Deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years. Develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise activities which are based around the needs and interests of each individual child.
- Support children to develop numeracy and language skills.
- Responsibility to help ensure each child feels safe and secure
- Observe each child and shape their learning experience.
- Track children’s progress to plan next steps.
- Meet the care needs of the individual child.
- Work in partnership with other colleagues, parents and/or carers.
- Support the safeguarding of children in the workplace.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprentices must successfully complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification. Please refer to the DfE list of approved EYE qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completing your apprenticeship and having gained a qualification and significant work experience, we find many of our apprentices earn positive destinations to progress within their career.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Level 4 / Grade C and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)