Property Management Assistant Apprentice AM SURVEYING PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to gain valuable qualification whilst working long-term as part of our team, providing administrative support. We are looking for a passionate Candidate who can bring value to our team and whom we can truly get behind to develop as an individual long-term.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
04 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Handling incoming reactive and planned repairs via email, telephone and processing via a range of software.
- Preparing contractor work orders, obtaining quotations and issuing instructions to contractors.
- Working with in-house property managers in relation to handling planned and reactive repairs.
- Developing software expertise.
- Processing all maintenance issues through 'FixFlo' and monitoring to ensure timely handling,
- Liaising with property owners, clients and suppliers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The course will conclude with a level 3 Housing/Property Management qualification.
Functional skills in Maths/English if required.
This course prepares an individual for a range of general housing/property management duties leading to operational or specialist roles.
You will have an assigned tutor who will arrange face-to-face as well as remote visits and will be availabe for support at all times.
The course lasts 15 months with a further 3 months to prepare for an end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role benefits from further career development opportunities such as becoming a qualified Block Management Property Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CATCH 22 CHARITY LIMITED
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.