Catch22 are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the Feathers Hotel in Pocklington, York. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join a professional and passionate team. You will learn all aspects of the hotel business, including the restaurant, housekeeping and reception.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Day to day operations front of house
- To assist in training procedures
- Assist with rotas and holidays
- Assist with creating menu’s on the epos system
- Liaising with colleagues to instigate better work procedures
- Maintain consistent food standards and quality of service
- Ensure wastage is kept to a minimum
- Undertake guest bookings and liaise with departments so guests have an outstanding experience
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional Front of House service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards the Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard over a training duration of 12 months and a further 3 months for final exam preparations (your End-Point Assessment)
- You will have your own Catch22 Trainer who will deliver face to face as well as remote sessions via Teams and will be available to support you at all times.
This will lead to a level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be offered opportunities to progress within the business, such as promotion to Supervisor and then management positions. We will provide training to achieve this for the ideal candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CATCH 22 CHARITY LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.