Apprentice Accounts Assistant BYTES SOFTWARE SERVICES LIMITED
Your apprenticeship will be in the Accounts team where your remit will be to provide high quality support to the Bytes Software Services busy fast-growing Accounts Payable team. You will be given the opportunity to work in different teams within the department to gain a wide understanding of Bytes Accounts department
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Employee will be entitled to take part in an Annual Bonus Scheme
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes
reconciling supplier statements & solving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Communicating with suppliers in relation to payment & invoice queries
- Working with other departments within Bytes regarding invoice queries and approval
- Assisting in the preparation & processing of regular BACS & foreign currency payment runs
- Reconciling & posting credit card expenses & statements
- Assisting in month end and year end reconciliation & reporting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The role will consist of attending training towards the Level 3 AAT qualification as part of an accountancy apprenticeship each week at Peak Accountancy Training
There is weekly attendance and the apprentice will also be visited in the workplace to enable them to evidence the work they are carrying out as part of their apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression options could include the opportunity to study a Level 4
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/C or above) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.