408Mediagroup Limited are looking for a talented digital marketing apprentice to join their company. You will be on the frontline of advertising campaigns, earning a wage and achieving an industry recognised qualification.
Closing date: 23 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
02 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will consist of
- Auditing websites to help improve performance
- Conducting keyword research
- Assisting the search director to create content marketing campaigns
- Providing competitor research to help improve client campaigns
- Providing day to day optimisations to improve sales
- Writing blog and website content
- Creating images
- Creating reports to present to the clients
- Collaborating with other members of the team to deliver client projects
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by 408 Media to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 Junior Content Producer qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-B/9-6) Essential
About the employer
THE GROWTH COMPANY LIMITED
07789 979 329
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.