Why Choose Us? Carefully selected and extensively trained, we provide specialist services. We work right across the community and provide care regardless. A professional management team will support you. We are committed to providing the best care provided by the staff. Join our team now!
Closing date: 04 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
03 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Provide administrative support including filing, word processing, emailing, reception duties, telephone duties, data input onto computerised systems and reprographics work.
- Assist in organisation of Alliance activities, events and training.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day booking of the Alliance rooms for training, events etc.
- Ensure booked rooms are prepared for training, events etc.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Record and send outgoing mail.
- Receive incoming goods and check against orders.
- Day-to-day contact with clients.
- Contact with general agencies
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
The successful candidate can possibly progress into employment or onto further training at college.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can go on to further training, or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.