Your job role will include supporting your team to deliver all aspects of childcare and development working within our nursery setting. Promotion of independence and learning for children between the ages of 0-5.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting Development and Learning with Children Under 5 Years of Age.
- Ability to work within both a pre school and nursery environment.
- Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all children in EYFS.
- Be aware of the differing needs of children.
- Support the practitioners in delivering effective early years practice.
· Assist the room leader with maintaining the children’s records
· Support the children’s’ emotional or behavioural needs and help develop their social skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At the end of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will get a level 3, Early Years Eductor qualification.
The training will take place in the Upton branch of Habla Day Nursery,
It will be a Monday to Friday position, over 24 months.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role could lead on to further employment after the qualification has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Habla Day Nursery
JM EXCELLENCE IN TRAINING LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.