Installation Electrician and/or Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship CARAVAN PARK ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
Caravan Park Electrical Services Ltd are market leaders in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of electrical distribution equipment and systems based in Spilsby, Lincolnshire.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in a broad variety of work including:
• Installation of electrical apparatus and equipment
• Installation & commission of Distribution Units/Boards and outgoing circuits
• Carry out inspection & testing to BS7671
• Undertaking necessary repairs
• Fill in relevant certification
• Locating and repairing faults
The ideal candidate will have:
• A desire to learn and progress
• Willingness to work away, with possible weekend working
• Confident, outgoing, team players
• Flexible and adaptable
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
With a considerable number of apprentices already learning their trade, we are looking for individuals willing to commit and develop within our Company whilst assisting us with our continued successful growth.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
· Level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnical Services
· Dedicated training at a college or training centre
· Day/Block release depends on college selected
· On-site, work-based assessments
· AM2s assessment of competence
· Functional skills if required for Level 2 English and Level 2 Maths
· Apprenticeship starts from sign up date
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The advertised apprentice wage will increase yearly or upon completion of progressive stages. After initially qualifying, you could go on to supervisory roles, senior management positions or even running your own business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-G or 1-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
0800 085 2308
Installation electrician and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)