Apprentice Business Administrator DUTTON CONSTRUCTION LTD
Are you looking for an exciting apprenticeship where no day is the same? At White Space Lettings we aim to provide a tailored, bespoke facilities management service, which is specifically suited to the needs of our individual clients. You will gain a Business Administration Level 3 qualification through Babington.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Bonus scheme monthly and accelerated pay scheme 1 pound pay rise per hour after 12 weeks and another 1 pound after 32 weeks and 2 x discretionary 1 pound pay rises over the course of the first 12 months.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working in a Facilities management environment as a career choice offers many opportunities and an interesting and diverse working life where no two days are ever the same. It is challenging, interesting and has a vital importance to the functionality of many businesses.
The role will include various property management duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship.
The role will include some of the following areas:
- Administering minor works
- Administering routine maintenance contractsAdministering various H&S reports across the portfolio
- Obtaining quotations from contractors and quotes for clients
- Instructing and liaising with contractors
- Actioning works and reporting on the findings of reactive and planned maintenance
- Attending meetings as required
- Handling insurance claims
- Answering the phone with strong customer service
- Deal with property owners, lettings managers and tenants’ queries verbally and in written form
- Updating the company knowledge-based systems
- Preparing quotes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship. The 20% will be conducted online, within your office, one day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
DUTTON CONSTRUCTION LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)