Apprentice Nursery Assistant M & S MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
Do you like working with children? Want to work and gain a Level 3 early years educator qualification. Then this apprenticeship might me right for you!
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work in partnership with the Manager, Deputy and Nursery Nurses to ensure the daily running of the nursery.
- To deliver high quality, child-centred care in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage and our inspecting body OFSTED.
- To work in partnership with the room leader and management team in order to meet and exceed legal requirements placed upon the nursery.
- To take equal responsibility with other practitioners for planning an interesting and varied curriculum that is based on the needs of the children in our care.
- To implement planned activities and reflect on the outcome and effectiveness of our practice.
- To develop high quality, professional partnerships with all staff, parents and other professionals as well as outside agencies.
- To take responsibility for Health and Safety and Safeguarding on a daily basis.
- To complete all required coursework and submit it to your assessor in a timely manner to ensure you are progressing through the course.
- To attend all appointments booked with your assessor.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can possibly progress into employment or onto further training at college.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
M & S MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.