Online Marketing Assistant Apprentice (A1 Decoy) A1 Decoy
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Online Marketing Assistant with A1 Decoy, a Country Sports business based near Bristol.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using SEO and content techniques to improve amazon listings.
- Website development, updating content with new products and promotions.
- Use social media to direct traffic to amazon, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. scope to expand to other platforms.
- Sending email campaigns
- Create content in line with Amazon listings i.e., imagery, videography, photography etc. as well as copywriting for listing descriptions.
- If you’ve read this far and are now feeling that this is the right job for you, then please apply by sending your CV.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Level 3 certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.