Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Engineer with Birak IT, an IT business based near Southampton. The job will start on Monday 8th September 2022.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£5 per hour (plus expenses)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be involved in the day to day running and management of the IT helpdesk.
- Provision and maintain managed services.
- Create and resolve IT support tickets for customers.
- Resolve 2nd and 3rd line IT support requests.
- Resolve 2nd and 3rd line server related issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform maintenance tasks for servers and workstations remotely.
- Manage projects relating to experience.
- Provide IT support out of hours for project work.
- Working with teams to streamline processes for the business and to our customers.
- Aid future team members with our documentation as we process tasks/projects to maximise efficiencies.
- Strong financial acumen and be able to execute and deliver on sales and budgets.
- Administration tasks around back end office and help with lead generation.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.