EC Surfacing Ltd aim to be an industry leader in their field by delivering outstanding product quality, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. They offer a wide rang of different surfacing and civil engineering projects. They now have an opportunity for an accounts apprentice to join them.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
31 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Basic Costing of purchase invoices to specific contracts
· Posting purchase invoice on to Sage accounting system
· Organising the authorisation of purchase invoices
· Check supplier balances against statements
· General Phone duties and admin
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent opportunities for the right candidate
Progression onto Assistant Accountant Level 3 for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EC SURFACING LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)