Customer Service/Administration Apprentice BROOKS LAW LTD
Working for a firm of solicitors based in Hessle, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the first steps of a career within a legal environment. This role offers good progression routes for the right person.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Sep 2022
31 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Cover the reception, answering the telephone and dealing with clients
· Assisting with photocopying
· Dealing with the post, including opening, distributing and franking outgoing mail
· Opening case files
· General typing duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BROOKS LAW LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)