Do you want to work for one of South Yorkshire’s best employers? This active role within the head office procurement team, you’ll provide exceptional customer service with responsibilities including greeting guests and using electronic software. Its the perfect opportunity for someone to progress in their career and be rewarded for their work.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
31 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
With RNN Group support, this Apprenticeship will give you an insight into AESSEAL and how a worldwide business operates.
This role will specifically develop you into a professional receptionist in a global organisation. You will learn the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be able to:
Meet & greet visitors / customers to ensure the company is represented in a friendly and professional manner. Using electronic software to capture details on arrival and exit.
Receive a high volume of calls each day, professionally filter and forward external calls to internal departments and other branches of AESSEAL.
- Maintain on site security by following procedure and controlling entry and exit at the main gate. This will also include assisting with evacuation procedures for onsite visitors in the event of an emergency.
- Schedule and update room bookings with in house management tools whilst also supporting the associated hospitality support.
- Assist in the administration of Pool / Fleet car bookings.
- Organise incoming and outgoing post.
- Organise stationery orders with the purchasing department to ensure stationery stock is fit for purpose.
- Organise and communicate weekly summary / shift rotations for the commercial department.
- React to other ad hoc tasks as directed by higher management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2 (If required)
- Functional Skills English Level 2 (If required)
- Training with the RNN Group remotely via google classrooms
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment and progression to higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.