KFM Recruitment has supplied Hull and its surrounding areas with Trade and Industrial solutions for over 25 years. Partnered with some of the region’s biggest businesses, they specialise in trade & technical, industrial & manufacturing, warehouse & logistics, commercial, and hospitality roles.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
30 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Data input onto bespoke recruitment software system
· Printing application and induction packs
· Processing reference requests
· Communicating with candidates via email and telecon
· Email management
· Archiving documents
· Screening calls and taking accurate messages
· Reception cover (lunch, holidays, and sickness)
· Stationary, PPE and refreshment orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KFM RECRUITMENT LIMITED
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.