Jigsaw 24 are looking for an enthusiastic Service Operations Agent to join their friendly and dynamic team based in Nottingham. Throughout this Apprenticeship, you will develop the knowledge and skills required to deal with user queries and resolve faults.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Staff Benefits: • 26 days holiday • Health cover • WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme • Free on-site parking • Staff purchase scheme on Apple products and more • Unlimited coffee and tea facilities
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The Jigsaw24 Service Operations team excel in providing entry level support for hardware maintenance, Mobile Device Management and dynamic joiner and levers services to Jigsaw24’s customer base.
- The team is an ideal starting point for your career in IT services, enabling you to learn Jigsaw24’s services and the technical skills that are needed to support them.
- Jigsaw24 adopt a promote from within approach and your personal development and career options will be signposted and mapped against a comprehensive training and development plan.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Functional Skills level 2 in Maths / English if required.
- Information Communications Technician Level 3 Standard
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
- Weekly day release to Nottingham College – The Hub.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We’ll start you off on your IT career and ensure that you are trained, developed and positioned for continued success.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.