You will be working as part of the team at a highly respected Accountancy firm. You will be a key member of the team, providing vital support within a busy office dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and clients.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be primarily involved with multiple admin activities; you will also manage and collate company data and provide support to Reception.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Preparation of letters, reports and correspondence for both clients and colleagues
- Photocopying, scanning, printing and downloading various documents on behalf of colleagues
- Organise storage of documents and computer-based information
- Maintain filing and other office systemsManaging the client database, data entry and compile information
- Processing new business
- Answering and directing phone calls and dealing with client queries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Assists with ad hoc firm requests or any project related activities; event co-ordination etc
To be considered, you will need:
- Proven work experience as an Administrator or within an office support role
- Excellent customer service and the ability to build rapport and manage client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve
- Good time management and planning skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programmes
- It is essential that you are confident in dealing with colleagues, third parties and can work with total discretion
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
- Day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full training will be given and there is scope within this role to progress and develop your knowledge and qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.