Jigsaw 24 are looking for an enthusiastic Apple Repairs Bench Engineer to join their friendly and dynamic team based in Nottingham. Throughout this Apprenticeship, you will develop the knowledge and skills required to deal with user queries and resolve faults in a helpdesk environment.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Staff Benefits: - 26 days holiday - Health cover - WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme - Free on-site parking - Staff purchase scheme on Apple products - Unlimited coffee and tea facilities - Pension scheme
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Diagnosing and repairing faults across a full range of Apple hardware including the latest iPhones, iPads, and MacBook’s.
- Attending training and exams to help you gain Apple certified qualifications.
- Configuring Apple products; learning about the software installed on devices and how our various teams manage it.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths / English if required.
Information Communications Technician Level 3 Standard
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Weekly day release to Nottingham College – The Hub.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We can offer you the opportunity to launch your IT career and ensure that you are trained, developed, and positioned for continued success.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)