This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Finance team to gain valuable experience while undertaking your qualification.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£9,754.68 to £19,266.00
You will have the option to join the company pension scheme and private medical scheme after completion of your probationary period.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with credit control, corresponding with customers and ensuring that invoices are paid within payment terms.
- Create and maintain information in the customer database.
- Carry out monthly purchase ledger reconciliations and chase outstanding invoices. You will need to attend inter department meetings in order to resolve any issues.
- Assist with month end reporting including collating reconciliations and monitoring completion.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for allocated accounts.
- Assist with yearly parts and vehicle stock counts in order to assist with audit requirements.
- Support the finance department with all aspects of the e-ticketing process.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The training will be carried out on day release at Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training.
You will study for a Level 3 Finance Assistant qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following the completion of the qualification you will have the opportunity to continue your apprenticeship and move to a level 4 qualification.
This qualification will allow you to undertake many roles within a finance department, such as an Accounts Assistant or Credit Controller.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6/B) Essential
About the employer
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.