Business Administration Apprentice - Marketing Department CMT EQUIPMENT LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Marketing Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge in a busy and varied role, supporting the day-to-day product marketing of CMT Group.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
• Opportunities to learn new skills in various departments • Free, healthy lunches provided daily • Free onsite parking • Team Building Events • Eyecare Vouchers • Discounted Gym membership
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work within the product marketing function to set up codes for new and existing product lines
- Assign product information to the relevant barcode and accurately upload this data to the internal CRM
- General contribution to the Marketing team including video content and social media
- Good IT knowledge
- Liaise with suppliers regarding promotional material and the content calendar.
- Gather feedback from the sales team to help make improvements to product marketing
- Willing to take on any additional responsibilities as requested by your Line Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
Functional skills if needed
Knowledge, skills and behaviours
Training in workplace, 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an excellent opportunity for the applicant to gain excellent Business Admin experience in a live working environment. The vacancy also offers the successful candidate the opportunity to have a long term career beyond the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)