Are you looking for a Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification that will allow you to take the first step in your career? Do you want a role where you can develop solid administration experience and become proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel?
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
The starting salary for this role is £12,000 per annum. This will increase incrementally to £16,500 on achieving agreed benchmarks that are reviewed every 6 months throughout your apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Operations Support Apprentice, you’ll provide administrative support to the team in order to ensure an efficient documentation request service for our clients, third parties, and internal teams.
Working within our Operations Department, your typical daily tasks will include:
• Data entry of incoming documents from clients, customers, third parties and law courts.
• Maintaining accurate customer records by updating account information.
• Processing internal management information reports.
• Processing account closures and queries.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will be enrolled on the Level 3 Business Administrator Standard. This will include working towards your Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, Functional Skills Level 2 (mathematics, English and ICT) and working within an office environment to develop the skills knowledge, and behaviours required.
Attaining a Level 3 Business Administration standard which is equivalent to 2 A Levels.
You’ll have a clear Apprenticeship Learning Plan from your very first day, setting out the training which will accelerate your development
· You will spend at least 20% of your working week in ‘Camp Athena’, our dedicated learning area, where you will receive additional guidance support from our in-house L&D team, bespoke to your needs to ensure that you excel in your apprenticeship
· You’ll attend monthly group learning sessions to develop the key skills that give you confidence in your role, as well as allow you to build up a social support network with other apprentices across the business
· Off-the-job training to support study time and formal learning for your apprenticeship qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
By undertaking this Apprenticeship you will gain the key knowledge and skills to be able to undertake administrative tasks which support the department and Business success and build on your confidence by communicating effectively with colleagues, managers, and third parties. There is a possibility of a full-time position for the right candidate who shows progression and willingness to learn.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.