Apprentice Quality Process Engineer ACCURA ENGINEERING LIMITED
Apprentice required to work with the Quality Team to ensure it is conforming to drawing requirements, carrying out internal audits, calibration, using CMM machines, manual measurements and supporting customers.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
NMW will be paid between 9754.68 and 13851.24 depending upon age group.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Measure products to ensure they are conforming to drawing requirements
- Using manual measurement equipment
- Using Co-ordinate Measurement Machines (CMM)
- Supporting internal, supplier and customer related concerns to a satisfactory resolution
- Carrying out internal audits
- Carry out gauge calibration and monitoring of the process
- Writing procedures to support the Business Management System
- Supporting customer and third-party audits
- Answer phone to customers
- Emailing suppliers and customers
- Conduct associated admin duties
- Support daily meeting and conference calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship qualification is Engineering Operative Level 2
and will require the apprentice to attend the training provider (In-Comm Training Services, in Aldridge, WS9 8UG) 1 day per week for the 15 months training duration.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progressio to a Quality Practitioner or Technical Support Apprenticeship with a full time position in the Quality Department
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.