Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship YEW TREE COMMUNITY SCHOOL
The Community Activator Coach (CAC) has an important role to play in improving the health and wellbeing of children, families and communities by delivering fun, inclusive and engaging activities that help to bring about a change in physical activity habits.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
01 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Delivery of a range of interventions to support targeted pupil learning
- Support the delivery of PE lessons
- Lead extra-curricular activities
- Run/Organise and support physical activity and engagement at break and lunch times
- Run/Organise intra school competitions
- Assist with school games competitions
- Use of technology to engage pupils with physical activity and sports
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Standard.
Level 2 Award in Multi-skills Coaching/Development in Sport (optional and subject to a £50 certification fee).
Sector specific CPD, such as:
- Supporting the PE curriculum
- Behaviour Management
- Practical PE Curriculum
- Safeguarding / Prevent
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Functional skills in Maths and English (where required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We will support you in your personal development by providing you with the underpinning knowledge, skills and experience for the following:
- Careers within the Sport Coaching industry
- Potential further employment with the employer
- Opportunity for further education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other NGB Qualification (Grade Level 2) Desired
Other Relevant Field (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ASPIRE TRAINING SOLUTIONS (UK) LIMITED
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.