This is a varied fast paced role that will help the Delivery Management Team in Portfolio, Programme and Project Support. With Kerv Digital continuing company growth, there are always plenty of fresh challenges and no day is the same where you will have a direct impact on our success.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administration services to our Delivery Management Team
- Set up project files, compile and distribute reports
- Assist Delivery Managers in collating required financial data and monitoring and maintaining financial records to agreed requirements
- Assisting the wider HR team projects and tasks when required with data input, reporting, finance tasks, support event management and Health & Safety in the office
- Managing relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure meetings are successfully managed, the outcomes documented, and actions followed up
- To use IT applications and Databases effectively to deliver administrative tasks
- To work with others to help improve work organisation and effectiveness
- To communicate effectively with colleagues in relation to work undertaken
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
Functional Skills Maths & English if required
To attend a college course approximately one day a week at our Digbeth Campus and to undertake relevant training through day release to complete the Apprenticeship course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Future prospects for the right applicant on successful completion of the apprenticeship there maybe the possibility of a permanent position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4 / C) Essential
About the employer
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
0121 694 5066
Level 3 (A level)