Painting & Decorating Apprentice Everestmiles Decorating Contractors
An exciting opportunity to join a longstanding successful Brighton & Hove based painting and decorating company that is eager to make your transition into the trade a success. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects working with our specialists who will teach you about the many aspects of the painting and decorating role.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an employer we will teach you how to complete the following tasks:
- Understanding scope of work
- How to prepare the working area and materials
- The type of materials needed and what they are used for
- Most efficient way to complete different tasks
- How to assess your own work and make sure you work to the highest standard
- How to manage your time and complete tasks on a deadline
- How to clean and clear your equipment and working area once the job is complete
Full training will be given
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Painter & Decorator Apprenticeship
- Level 1 Functional Skills English and / or Maths if GCSE grade 2 or 3 is not already held
- College attendance is one day a week at our Eastbourne Campus
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 / C or above) Desired
About the employer
EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)