ACRS offers a comprehensive training programme in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with the opportunity of completing industry recognised vocational qualifications. As part of the apprenticeship scheme, you will be supported with gaining a Level 3 in Refrigeration, Air conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning/training - Installation, Service and Maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems.
- Develop skills providing support and assistance to others in the engineering team
- Always observing health and safety guidelines
- Follow company processes
- Provide a high standard of work
- Attend day release one day a week at a training provider
- Ensure a range of work-based evidence required for your qualification is gathered, to ensure successful achievement of apprenticeship qualification
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Qualifiation is a Level 3 Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard.
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English Language if required.
You will attend college one day per week at this address:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to further develop your career within ACRS.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Refrigeration air conditioning and heat pump engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)