MIS Support Apprentice (School ICT Services) School ICT Services
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a MIS Support Apprentice with School ICT Services, an Information Technology & Services company based in Leeds.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Remotely connecting to users to investigate and fix software issues.
- Deliver first line telephone, email and remote support across a range of software modules.
- Helping to create professional documentation for our customer portal to help minimise helpdesk calls.
- Complying with security, password, and data GDPR policies.
- Continually update and develop knowledge and skills in line with market changes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.