Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician with W8 Data, a database management company based in Southampton.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure all procedures are followed.
- Learn the programming languages used in both Cygnus and GMC Inspire Designer.
- Learn to have a working knowledge of HTML and email broadcasts.
- Run free health checks on client data.
- Append DPS & PAF information to data.
- Document Composition and proofing processes using appropriate software packages.
- Provide data processing services including postal sortation.
- Answer the phone and direct calls where necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.