Business Administrator apprentice IMMEDIATE CARE MEDICAL SERVICES LTD
Seeking your first steps into an amazing HR administrator role? Then look no further. Immediate Care Medical are offering an incredible opportunity to gain business administration experience across varied HR functions including compliance, onboarding and recruitment. If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual, don't miss out - apply now!
Closing date: 28 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2023
01 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily Duties -
- Customer liaison (inbound enquiries, greeting visitors, sending out recruitment packs, chasing compliance documents)
- Deal with recruitment enquiries
- Ensure paperwork is complete for all new staff
- Conducting audits on current staff and ensuring their files are up to date
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to other projects as and when required
- Maintain confidential records and files in line with Data protection
- Liaise with training department and arrange necessary training for staff members
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will be working towards the business administrator Standard
All college work to be done within the workplace (20% off the job training)
Reviews to be complete every 6 - 8 weeks
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Become qualified in Business Administrator Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.