Apprentice Childcare Practitioner (Bredbury, Stockport) FLEDGLINGS LTD
To provide a safe, stimulating environment for the children in your care, within a happy, caring atmosphere. To continually assess the children’s development and put appropriate educational activities in place to ensure that each child achieves their personal best in all areas.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Between £7.00 and £8.90 per hour depending upon age and experience.
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
10 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To form strong relationships with both children and parents during gradual admissions and room moves
- Take responsibility for a key group of children ensuring that all children feel secure and receive consistent, high quality care
- To learn to reflect on practice, activities and routines, tailoring them to meet the individual needs of each child based on their stage of development
- To ensure that observations and planning for your Key Children are kept up to date and are of a high standard
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression available for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2/E) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)