Painting and Decorating Apprenticeship 2 year course with the option of a 3rd year. The learner will be on site 4 days a week with the apprentice team and will report to our apprentice master. All learners will attend North Kent college one day a week
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
All travel expenses are paid
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
03 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be taught all aspects of painting from preparation of surfaces to applying paint correctly to timber, plaster ceilings and walls and metal surfaces.
- You will be shown how to set out and measure and hang different types of wallpaper
- There will be additional courses in coving and spraying.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive training to prepare you to sit the End Point Assessment for the Painter and Decorator Level 2 Standard
- You will attend North Kent College, Gravesend Campus one day per week during term time
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Your career progression can go on to the following Building /Quantity Surveying ,Site supervisor site Manager, Contractors Manager, Divisional Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Grade 4 / C or above) Essential
About the employer
NORTH KENT COLLEGE
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.