St John's - Early Years Educator Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Become a highly trained professional who play a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. Deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years. Develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
05 Oct 2022
08 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise activities which are based around the needs and interests of each individual child.
- Support children to develop numeracy and language skills.
- Responsibility to help ensure each child feels safe and secure
- Observe each child and shape their learning experience.
- Track children’s progress to plan next steps.
- Meet the care needs of the individual child.
- Work in partnership with other colleagues, parents and/or carers.
- Support the safeguarding of children in the workplace.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded; • Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship • NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE) • Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completing your apprenticeship and having gained a qualification and significant work experience, we find many of our apprentices earn positive destinations to progress within their career.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Level 4 / Grade C and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.