This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fresh, well established estate agent in Barnsley. If you are confident, driven individual, ready to thrive, this is the apprenticeship for you. You will be assisting in the day to day running of a busy sales and lettings business whilst gaining an industry recognised qualification with Babington.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2022
Bonus scheme available. Any additional hours on a Saturday would be offered at minimum wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Aug 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A career in property has never been so appealing!
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answering the phone & dealing with property enquiries.
- Booking viewings and valuations.
- Showcasing properties.
- Registering applicant details onto a database.
- Producing sales particulars.
- Assist with uploading properties to online portals.
- Support the team with all administrative tasks.
- Maintain regular vendor and potential purchaser contact.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities.
- Keeping the client and third-party firms updated weekly.
- Supporting and strengthening online social media presence.
- Assisting with marketing and network events to help promote the company.
- Participate in staff training and weekly team updates.
- General office duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At babington Junior Estate Agent Level 2 Programme consists of the following:
Junior Estate Agent Level 2
Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent employment and opportunity for apprenticeship progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.