Business Administrative Apprentice LATIMER HINKS SOLICITORS LIMITED
Latimer Hinks, a friendly, family-based solicitors, require an apprentice to fulfil a position that will involve providing support to Reception, the Post room and Accounts Department, as well as Secretarial staff and other administrative staff to provide clerical and administrative support.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties are:
- Reception duties including answering the telephone and dealing with clients face to face and passing of messages
- Taking responsibility for opening files including setting up physical files and inputting data into the case management system
- Undertaking safety tests
- Using basic Microsoft packages
- Scanning, sending post and saving it into the bespoke IT system
- Producing, photocopying, and scanning documents
- Ordering stationery
- Inputting key dates
- Tidying office environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (as required)
Training will take place periodically at our training centre (DL1 5AJ). Here you will learn the theory elements of the course, gaining the knowledge to complete the qualifications.
The apprenticeship requires an End Point Assessment which involves giving a presentation and a professional discussion with an Independent End Point Assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Learner could progress to: Full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4 or above or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)