This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join one of the largest furniture manufacturers within the UK. You will be given the chance to earn as you learn whilst working towards gaining an Furniture manufacturer Level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2022
Free canteen - Breakfast and Lunch provided (drink included) Cycle to work scheme 24 days holiday - after 1 year of employment you will gain an additional 2 days holiday.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 41.0
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Complete daily worksheet with all relevant information i.e production, overtime, downtime etc.
- Identify work to be done from production board/supervisor.
- Stock pen with sundries i.e screws, staples, glue etc for the days production.
- Notify supervisor of any shortages/incorrect parts.
- Make sub-assemblies as required i.e side panels, top arms, top back rail etc.
- Set up sub-assemblies ready for final assembly.
- Assemble frames from sub-assemblies and stack on trolley when complete.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will take place within the work place, you will work alongside experienced staff members who will be there to support you as you work towards gaining an Furniture manufacturer Level 2 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a possibility of a permanent position for the right candidates at Lebus Upholstery.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Desired
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.