Apprentice IT Support Technician (Start Software) Start Software
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice IT Support Technician with Start Software a software development and consulting business based in Telford.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Deal with first line support enquiries from clients.
- Setting up handsets, investigating problems with data on handsets.
- Investigating report issues.
- Initial investigation into problems reported.
- Handling enquiries by telephone and email.
- Logging issues raised by clients on our system and providing clients with information as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)