As an International Business Administrator Apprentice, you will be responsible for the Administrative tasks in the freight forwarding. You will liaise regularly with overseas offices, partners or agents & you will be responsible for organising associated paperwork to ensure a smooth operation for your customers.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A fabulous opportunity to join the KRL team based in Telford has arisen. As an Business Admin Apprentice, you will be responsible for the administrative tasks within the freight forwarding team.
Other duties will include:
- Support customers’ processes and documention
- Building strong internal and external relationships to exceed customer expectations
- Data entry: processing orders on the internal management system
- Documentation creation
- Day-to-day administration: File reporting, filing
- Answering enquiries and effectively resolving complaints
- Proactively support colleagues as dictated by changing work load demands
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L3 Business Administrator Standard
L2 Functional skills Math and English if applicable
Work place learning, no requirement to attend college day release/ block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding company. For the right candidate there is the possibility to expand and develop a career with the company, and secure a permanent position upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)