Business & Recruitment Administrator Apprenticeship OUTBOX RECRUITMENT
Imagine working from a bright & spacious office, for a company who recruit for the likes of Amazon & Hermes, and have bean bags, sofas, snacks & Fun Fridays as some of their benefits? Join a modern & flexible company who put their team’s mental health first & specialise in mass recruitment for some of the biggest logistics companies in the world.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working within the mass resourcing department, learning the processes and the ins & outs of recruitment for some of the best logistic companies in the world, you’ll learn & carry out:
- Job Ad Administration & Posting
- Filtering Through Candidates & Shortlisting Applicants to
- Telephone Interview
- Conducting 5–15-Minute Interviews with Applicants Over the Phone
- Passing On Successful Candidates to The Clients
- Administering & Following Up with The Candidate After They’re Hired
- You’ll Be Taught 360 Permanent & Temporary Recruitment
Specialising in mass resourcing, meaning lots of short telephone interviews with applicants before sending them out to the clients, results in a fast-paced but low-stress role which you can get efficient & effective at in a short period of time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During your apprenticeship, you will be studying towards your L3 Advanced Business Administrator Award, delivered by Professional Apprenticeships, who were voted the region’s best training provider and have achieved the highest Ofsted rating.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills & behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and so much more.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Outbox Recruitment, among many other things, have 2 main ingredients which will immensely contribute towards your progression:
1. They put their people first – They have developed kick-starters who have stayed with them and continue to make progress & produce results.
2. They work with the biggest, best logistics companies in the world. Working with companies like Amazon & DPD whilst being mentored by experienced business founders will provide you with a deep insight into what it takes to run a successful business.
Come in, learn the ropes, make the role your own, and not only will there be an opportunity for a permanent role, but scope for commission pay & salary increases during & after the apprenticeship, along with the chance to progress into a senior role, where you’ll have the chance to manage a team of resourcers.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
PROFESSIONAL APPRENTICESHIPS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.