Engineering Operative Apprentice (Fabrication Welding) CLP AIR GROUP LIMITED
Long term opportunity to join a well-established air handling unit manufacturer with a previous tracked record for progressing apprentices within the business.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assembly of air handling unit casework panels using rivets and power tools
- Check all finished goods to ensure surfaces are fully clean
- Observe methods & production processes to learn more about the produced product
- Assist with loading & offloading delivery vehicles.
- General warehouse tidying
- Learning of the product produced & understanding of materials
- Understanding the finished product in relation to the production drawing
- Forklift training
- Carry out small assembly tasks
- Learn use of machinery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will study towards the Fabrication welding pathway. Including a variety of units in Level 2 diploma/certificate in practical skills and off the job technical certificate.
The apprentice will have a depth and breadth of English & Maths to allow them to operate successfully in their role. This may be met through entry criteria determined by the employer or qualifications & training in Functional skills within the apprenticeship. On completion apprentices will have minimum L1qualifications in English & Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of progression within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.