Customer Service/Administrative Apprentice Mark Evans & Co Chartered Certified Accountants
Mark Evans and Co are chartered certified accountants. They are looking to recruit a Customer Service/Administrative Apprentice to carry out receptionist and administrative duties.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Sep 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Helping to look after one major new client with multiple branches, duties will include:
· Answering the telephone and being able to direct calls to the relevant person
· Word processing and producing documents
· Other associated admin duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Mark Evans & Co Chartered Certified Accountants
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.