Business Administration Apprentice ACUITY PROFESSIONAL LTD
You will be part of a small administration team in an accountancy firm. You will be dealing with client telephone queries, face to face queries and emails. You will also be responsible for the logging and tracking of client records and information. We are a small but busy team which carry out a variety of tasks on a day to day basis.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
29 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General duties and responsibilities include:
• Answering external telephone calls
• Answering the door to clients and other visitors
• Organising and assisting with meetings
• Scanning and processing incoming post
• Preparing outgoing post
• Recording and logging client records coming in and going out
• Scanning copies of records as required
• Keeping client contact details and database information updated
• Other ad hoc administration duties
Full training will be given
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and / or Maths if GCSE grade 4 / C (or equivalent qualifications) not already held
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace - there is no college attendance requirement
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential permanent employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 / C or above) Desired
About the employer
EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.