Providing general day to day warehouse duties, mainly picking & packing orders..
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
£4.81 per hour. £10,004.80 per year based on 40 hour working week.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you looking for a new and exciting full time job opportunity? Come and join our dedicated and hardworking team as a Warehouse Operative in Uxbridge. Immediate starts available.
We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right first time.
You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big company would ever allow you to do. Our aim is to build a competent responsible team who can work well together and get the job done.
What's on Offer?
FULL TIME = 5 days per week.
Hours are 5 days per week Mon-Fri (40 hours per week) – 8:30am – 4.30pm. The rota is issued 4 – 8 weeks in advance.
- Working within a team of warehouse operatives.
Picking and packing orders.
- Refilling stock to shelves.
- Safely loading and unloading large and often heavy container deliveries, within allocated time.
- Working with fragile products and ensuring safe packing for transport.
- Ensuring set productivity targets are met.
Maintaining high standards of health & safety.
- A great communicator who is always looking for ways you can help.
- Friendly, calm, and efficient – even on your busiest days.
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Supply Chain Warehouse Level 2.
All training and learning to be delivered on site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Yes, this could lead to a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.