Digital Marketing Apprentice CLARITY HOMECARE FRANCHISNG LIMITED
Clarity Homecare are looking for a Apprentice to join a busy but exciting team. we are constantly growing and in order to keep our and all our franchises’ social presence high and continue to hit marketing objectives, we are looking for an organised, driven, creative and confident individual who has a strong attention to detail, to join the team!
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Organising advertising/communication campaigns (social media, collateral for events, offices etc)
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitors
- Writing copy for marketing distributions (such as brochures, press releases, website material etc)
- Proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Working closely with in-house or external creative agencies
- Producing creative content, including photos, videos, social media and blog posts
- Maintaining relationships with franchisees to ensure collaboration in promotional activities/social media postings/website updates
- Running social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) for Clarity Homecare and all franchises
- Sourcing advertising opportunities
- Aiding with the recruitment process
- Website maintenance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Certificate - all training is provided by Althaus digital, the training element of this is 100% remotely delivered
- Google Analytics IQ
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential progression into full time role after successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Potential progression onto Level 4 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.