Apprentice Software Development Technician (Q-Online) Q-Online
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Development Technician with Q-Online, a digital marketing agency based in Croydon.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
£10,000 - £12,000
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Take on small website issues affecting SEO and help us sort out - training provided on SEO issues.
- Manage our ongoing website projects by working closely with remote web team.
- Manage remote web team tasks.
- Support remote team in their tasks.
- Provide necessary information to Remote team whenever they ask for the support.
- Reporting on website project / tasks progress to MD
- Apprentice will carry on developing himself/herself in web technologies and eventually take on an independent developer role.
- QA Quality Assurance.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.