Sales & Marketing Administrator Apprentice (Dynamic Networks Group) Dynamic Networks Group
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator with Dynamic Networks Group, an IT Services and IT Consulting based in Leeds.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
£18,000 - £22,000
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Management of company social media profiles, specifically LinkedIn.
- Creation and management of website content, including blogs.
- Creation and management of sales campaigns including email marketing.
- Designing printed and digital marketing materials.
- Tracking marketing leads.
- Working with our Sales Director to 'Own' the brand.
- Creating sales collateral such as flyers, presentations and Customer Case Studies.
- Management of company data within GDPR regulations
- Being the initial point of contact for Customers - professional telephone management.
- Working with key partners and their in-house marketing teams
- Raising sales quotations and tracking opportunities on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Liaising with Operations and Finance departments once a sales order is received to ensure it is booked and tracked through the delivery proves.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.