VQ Solutions are looking for an organised, hardworking individual to support the facilities team with financial management and general administration.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the small team with all facilities related issues.
- Support to help maintain the Facilities FM System, booking in engineers when required, checking the site the work has been completed and we have received all necessary documentation.
- Take reasonable care of your own and other people’s Health & Safety in the workplace.
- In addition to this, you are required to carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by your Manager.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Facilities Team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards an Advanced level Business Administration Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions. You'll have a dedicated VQ Mentor and will also be supported internally by your manager.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend online workshop sessions and have regular reviews. All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- DB Schenker has great progression routes upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.