Community Care Assistant Apprenticeship CARE WITH DIGNITY PARTNERSHIPS LTD
Do you want to work for a provider rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission while building on your knowledge and skills to progress in Health and Social Care. Undertake a level 2 or 3 qualification at Care with Dignity today while working alongside an incredible team of dedicated care professionals in Abingdon, Didcot and Wantage.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Benefits include: Company pension scheme (if eligible), Paid travel time, Mileage allowance, Company mobile phone, Monthly, yearly and referral bonus schemes, Blue light store discount card, Free DBS, uniform and PPE, and Holiday pay.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We have full time and part time positions available at Care with Dignity where you can make a positive difference to the lives of our elderly and vulnerable adults in the community in the comfort of their own homes.
- Support with personal care ie washing and dressing
- Prompt and administer prescribed medication
- Assist with meal preparation and hydration
- Light domestic tasks ie shopping and laundry
- Wellbeing checks and social time
- Appointment visits and accessing the community
- Designated healthcare tasks ie inhalers, compression hoisery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Paid induction and shadow training
- Care Certificate
- Inhouse Moving and Positioning
- Inhouse First Aid covering resuscitation
- Inhouse Administering Medication
- Inhouse Mental Health Awareness
- Inhouse End of Life Care
- Inhouse Dementia and Challenging Behaviour
- Multiple E-learning courses including Covid-19
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified, the applicant can progress to a level 3 or 4 qualification to work towards a Managerial position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MARR CORPORATION LIMITED
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.