Early Years Educator Apprenticeship WHIZ KIDS SOUTHGATE LTD
You will report to a room leader learning how to support children’s healthy lifestyles through food, nutrition and exercise. You will understand safeguarding regulations, ensure ratios are maintained in the workplace and assist with the transition from nursery to school working on children's communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily cleaning rotas, nappy changing, other housekeeping duties
- Develop knowledge and follow the operational policies, procedures and employee handbook
- Be proactive in activity planning, child observation and development records
- Share relevant information, ensuring this is communicated to your manager
- Provide staff cover periodically
- Attend mandatory training/workshops
- Attend courses
- Stick to course deadlines
- Maintain health and safety procedures
- Show respect and maintain confidentiality
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
Award in Paediatric First Aid
Level 2 Functional skills in Maths & English if required
College attendance is required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to be a fully qualified Early Years Educator. With experience and good skills, progression to Room Leader or a Management position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.