Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship IMPROVE INTERNATIONAL LTD
Fancy an opportunity to develop your business administrative skills within a leading Veterinary Education company? Improve International are looking for two administrative support applicants to support our Operational team.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. General administration tasks for the running of veterinary courses, where required; support enquiries and registrations for the course, support the preparation of paperwork for each course including notes, registers, badges, certificates, and feedback forms.
2. Undertake reception duties when delegates attending the course are in the building, overseeing facilities within venue.
3.Undertake any travel bookings for the department and Senior management where applicable.
4. Meet and greet delegates and speakers and assist where needed throughout the duration of the courses.
5. Support where necessary on data entry and administrative tasks.
6. Support with the department’s financial administrative duties.
7. Help with course delivery/ live webinars where required.
8. Undertake department administrative duties including ordering uniform from supplier, order Senior Management business lunches and any hotel bookings for staff.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On the job training will be delivered by the Employer and Apprenticeship delivery will be with New College and will consist of the following elements:
- Diploma in Business Administration Level 3
On Programme Assessment
- Portfolio of evidence
Technical knowledge and understanding
Assessment of behaviours and skills
- Knowledge Test
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression options and continuation of job role are available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English & Maths, (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.